Medetalks - The Door to Opportunities
Posted By Oshin Posted On 30/12/2017
Med-e-Talks is a mega event going to be held on the 26th of Jan at The Lalit Asok Bangalore . This event will help gain depth insights into the health care industry and also give more expert understanding of the expectations of the healthcare.
In Medetalks 2018 there will be the following sessions:
- KEY NOTE-QUALITY INNOVATION FOR SUPERIOR PATIENT CARE
- Building Patient Relationships Beyond Shores
- Technology Innovations for patient care and satisfaction
- Decision support system in Hospital Admin
- The BEST of INDIA & JAPAN
- Future of Healthcare Marketing-Digital and Social
- Bringing out the "WOW" through Service Quality
- Exploring Market potential through disease profiling and Tackling of Tariff Myopia
- Managing Medico Legal-Current Challenges
- Management of ALOS and Patient Rotation through Discharge Process
Future Tie ups
Though there was a boom in healthcare industry with the exclusive backing of the government, the private sector health care industry is yet to realize the full potential with lot to cover.
Tying up with various branches of medicine based on specialization such as ayurveda, allopathy, homeopathy, cardiology, etc. could reap benefits for the industry. Instead of walking different paths, these branches could actually meet at some point.
Location based support is also possible through a tie up of hospitals, clinics, doctors and other collaborators that could include marketing agencies, media etc. A facilitator at one place can provide a service to the patient in another location using the facility available there.
Future Developments at sight
The emergence of smart phone as new mode of connectivity with its phenomenal reach using social media platform, the task is cut out for health care industry to up the ante. The healthcare industry could benefit from new technologies available to forge a trustworthy bond with their clients.
The advent of medical tourism has seen a big leap in last few years. People from different parts of the world are tempted by their new found fondness for our traditional healing forms in Ayurveda.This has generated lot of buzz and the industry is growing every year.
The abundance in expert doctors and surgeons and the hospitals that provide luxurious facilities to the patients attracts foreigners to avail hospital services in India. This could also be a clincher of the future growth of the industry.
Fill in our enquiry form or Mail us @ email@example.com