Medetalks in conjunction with its institutional partner Anvita Tours2health and Advisory Committee Members, is delighted to invite you all to the 4th MEDETALK conference is going to be held in Bangalore, India on 26th January 2018.
This international and interdisciplinary conference will act as a central platform for clinicians, Quality Managers, Digital marketing professionals, Hospital Administrators, Nurses, Project Managers, Hospital Promoters, CEOs, researchers, academicians, and others to discuss and exchange on recent hospital related concepts.
Medetalks International conference 2018 brings together professionals from every generation who share a commitment to induce the thought process through the theme “Developing winning strategies that enhance quality,care and marketing innovation” expecting more than 200 healthcare professionals, working in and beyond Health and Hospital Management to share experiences and best practices through invited keynote, plenary lectures, and posters covering a range of topics.
AIMS of the Conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to hospital management.
- Discussing and debating innovative techniques in hospital digital marketing with hands-on demos.
- Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent quality and patient care concepts.
- Create awareness on Medico-Legal Aspects amongst the healthcare professionals.
- Hospital CEOs, COOs, Promoters and Doctors
- Hospital Administrators
- Hospital Quality Managers
- Hospital Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketing professionals and organizations
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading Hospital CEOs, COOs, Hospital Administrators, Marketing Gurus, doctors, Promoters and researchers throughout the Globe
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision-makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
- With presentations, panel discussions, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues