Paper Presentation for students / academicians of hospital Administration
Theme for paper presentation
Role of Digital marketing in improving visibility, footfalls and brand equity in the Hospitals.
- Last date for the receipt of the paper by email is 20th of January 2018 by 17.00 hrs.
- Selected papers will be declared on 22nd of January 2018
First Prize Rs. 3000/-
Second Prize Rs. 2000/-
Third Prize Rs. 1000/-
Any further queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mail your abstract along with your Regisration ID to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Presentation Abstract".
Paper should generally follow the outline of the theme and should include a brief introduction that provides the audience with a frame of reference, a main body of the presentation and a strong conclusion.
1. The authors are advised to submit the original contribution only.
2. A declaration has to be made by the authors that the contribution is not sent for any publication, in any form, for any purpose.
3. The empirical based papers will have preference over others.
4. There can be single author or multiple authors. ( limited to max 3)
5. All the manuscripts must be prepared in MS Word , the paper font must be Times New Roman, 12 point, 1.5 line spacing.
6. The first page should contain title of the study, name(s) of the author(s), current designation, affiliation, telephone number and email address. Mailing address of the primary and secondary authors should be mentioned.
7. Do not write authors’ name elsewhere in the manuscript as the paper will be sent for double blind peer review.
8. The second page should contain title and abstract of maximum 250 words followed by five (5) keywords.
9. The full article should have a maximum of 2000 words excluding the title and abstract page.
10. All tables, charts and graphs should be in black colour. Wherever necessary, the source should be indicated in bottom. The number of tables used is restricted to 3.
11. Authors are expected to adhere to standard academic writing.
12. Please follow the latest edition of APA referencing style for every type of reference.
Rules & Regulations
1. Full paper to be submitted
2. Last date for the receipt of the paper by email is 20th of January 2018 by 17.00 hrs.
3. Scholars have to submit the bonafide certificate from the college to the organizing committee along with the article.
4. Decision of the panel will be final with respect to selection of papers and declaration of awards for papers.
5. Selected papers will be declared on 22nd of January 2018. Prize willing papers also will be announced on the same day.
6. Manuscripts must be sent as an email attachment to info@MedEtalks.com along with scanned copy of the registration form for the event. Registration for the event is a pre requisite for accepting the papers for scrutiny.
7. Scholars who could not attend the conference also will be considered for the prizes. The three cash prizes will be distributed at the conference itself. The awardees will get a special certificate of appreciation while all others who have a valid registration/participation will be awarded a certificate of participation.
8. There will be no presentation of the articles at the conference.
9. Selected articles will be published based on its merit in ISBN/ISSN notified journals in the due course.
To REGISTER for the event please visit the link http://www.medetalks.com/student-registrations
On behalf of organizing committee of Medetalks 4th International Healthcare conference.