Healthcare industry is one of the most gratifying, not just for its outlay but for the reprieve it brings to many who suffer greatly. So how do you put yourself out there within the reach of those who might need your service?
Melanosite MedeTalks 2018 - The 4th International Health Care Conference of the country aims to provide talks and workshops on the latest marketing quirks and strategies in medical tourism and healthcare which helps to reach the right marketing strategy for today's medical trends.
The main attraction of MELANOSITE MEDE TALKS 2018 summit is the Medical Tourism Pavilion, the best opportunity to meet the most efficient healthcare professionals in India.
Medical Tourism Pavilion helps to create a medical network with the major healthcare service providers- Doctors, CEO of hospitals, hospital administrators and medical tourism organizers under one roof.
Melanosite Mede Talks 2018: When And Where
Melanosite Mede Talks Summit 2018 is conducted on Date: 26th January 2018
Venue: Lalit Ashok, Bangalore
Registration Started !!
Gains Of Medical Tourism Pavilion 2018
- Single Point Window to reach Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Administrators and the leading Doctors of a Hospital
- Utilize existing network of organizer
- Choice of Location Based tie-ups
- Choice of Speciality Based tie-ups
Session Of The Event
- KEY NOTE-QUALITY INNOVATION FOR SUPERIOR PATIENT CARE
- Building Patient Relationships Beyond Shores
- Technology Innovations for patient care and satisfaction
- Decision support system in Hospital Admin
- Adoption of Technology and Patient Care through cross-cultural amalgamation
- Future of Healthcare Marketing-Digital and Social
- Bringing out the "WOW" through Service Quality
- Tariff Bundling through Marketing Innovations
- Managing Medico Legal-Current Challenges
- Management of ALOS and Patient Rotation through Discharge Process
Melanosite Mede Talks 2018 provides you plentiful insight into the refinements of modern-day healthcare marketing. They also offer the perfect platform to network with the leading medical professionals and medical administrators from around the country.
Contact us @ http://www.medetalks.com/contact-us.html